Photoshoot edits and Pamphlet Design

Friday 12th May

Working on the design of the booklet I was producing, I found that the images that I had collected throughout the photoshoot where too dark for printing. This issue had previously been highlighted after the shoot when the images where blown up on the computer screen. However, test to see if this was the cause proved correct.

As a result of the shoot being too dark, I decided to spend the day editing the images to make them brighter for printing; as well as giving myself time to clear up the area around the models, taking away any hair, dust and marks on the white floor. By doing this, it made the garment stand out and made the shoot look more professional and well edited. Once this was done, I was then able to work on the pamphlet again rearranging the layout and seeing what was most successful.

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 23.16.55

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 23.16.00

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s